For those with an online presence, or who trade online, there are many regulations and compliance requirements. As awareness of privacy issues and data protection has increased, so have the regulations that businesses must comply with.
The rapid growth of the internet for most organisations means their website is not only a shop window for their goods and services, but a site that facilitates trading online. A website is now viewed as an essential business requirement.
It is important that you seek legal advice from lawyers who understand how the legislation can affect your business activities.
Our team of lawyers deal with all aspects of E-commerce, IT and information law, including:
- Outsourcing\Fulfillment Agreements
- VAT\MOSS Compliance
- Distance Selling regulations
- Licensing Support (SAP\API\EMI)IT contracts
- Online selling including terms and conditions of trading
- Website and e-marketing compliance
- Domain name disputes and cybersquatting
- Data protection and freedom of information